Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Consider this your formal invitation

This Saturday (October 23rd), I'll be dusting off some tunes off my two good records - Alive in the Fall and the.broken.headphones - in an attempt to do my part in helping my great friends John & Tara Dunn raise money to adopt a child from Ethiopia. You may know of John from one of my other slightly-less-good albums, specifically the track "The Ballad of Tae kwon John" from Flavor of the Year, Volume One.

And just so you know, he's still working to become a ninja in his spare time.

So here's the deal: it's completely free for you to come, though if you expect to eat anything, you'll need to RSVP to me or to Tara so that they can plan for the right number of folks. I reckon if you're not all that hungry, you can come anyway, but as best as we can, we're trying to get a head count. I hope that won't discourage you from coming out.

More specific details:
When: This Saturday, October 23, 2010
Where: The UGA Wesley Foundation chapel on Lumpkin St.
Time: 6pm
What to expect: Expect some music from yours truly. Expect to hear from John and Tara about their hearts for adoption. Expect to throw some money in the hat.

Seriously, I want you to come. Just let me know.

If you have any questions, send me an email, and I'll get you some answers.

Posted via email from JasonHarwell.com

No comments: