Thursday, September 30, 2010

Help Us Make One Less Orphan

More details as we get them nailed down, but go ahead and circle Saturday, October 23 on your calendar with a bright yellow highlighter or something and plan to join me at the UGA Wesley Foundation to help my good friends John & Tara Dunn afford to adopt a child from Ethiopia.

And for the first time in about a billion years, I'll be doing a full band set with a heroic group of musos affectionately referred to as "the Justice League" backing me up.

And remember: Admission is free but adoption isn't, so bring some cash to help the world have one less orphan.

[We need a headcount for food, so RSVP to me and let me know who's coming.]

 

To recap:

What: J.Harwell & the Justice League benefitting John & Tara Dunn's adoption efforts

When: Saturday, October 23, 2010. 6 pm.

Where: UGA Wesley Foundation, 1196 S. Lumpkin St., Athens, GA 30605

Who: You and all your friends. RSVP to me so we can get a head count for food.

 

Posted via email from JasonHarwell.com

No comments: